- Registration on the Platform is free of cost at present. However, in case of availing any paid services on the Platform, the Customer shall pay an amount for the services availed through the Platform directly to the Company in any of the prescribed modes of Payment Methods
- Debit Card
- Credit Cards
- Amex Card
- Net Banking
- Online Payment Gateways: Razor Pay and Pay Pal
- The User(s) acknowledges that a minimum of one of the above payment methods shall be offered on the Platform. Additional processing charge would be levied on the payments made based on the current payment gateway fees or any similar fees that could arise and the User agrees to the same. The Users are solely responsible for the genuineness of credentials and payment information provided on the Platform and the Platform shall not be liable for any consequences, direct or indirect, resulting from the provision of incorrect or untrue credentials or payment information by any Users.
- The payment is processed through a third-party gateway and the User shall be bound by the third party’s terms and conditions. Currently the payment gateway through which payments are processed on the Platform are Razor Pay and Pay Pal, but the same may be changed at any point of time at the sole discretion of the Platform. Any change in information with regard to the third-party payment gateway will be updated on the Platform by the Company.
- Payments over fitday.in are handled Razorpay payment gateway. Fitday.in does not store any payment information.
- The User can seek refund of payment only in accordance with the refund and cancellation policy updated on the Platform.
- The Company will not be liable for any credit or debit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, the Company regularly monitors transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, the Company reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability.
- The Company shall disclaim all responsibility and owns no liability to Users for any outcome (incidental, direct, indirect or otherwise) from the use of the Services. The Company, as a merchant, shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.