Triphala has a plethora of properties that give endless benefits to the human body. Ayurveda has gifted the world a natural detox formula in the form of the Triphala juice. The word Triphala is derived from ‘Tri’ meaning three and ‘Phala’ meaning fruit. It is derived from Amla (Indian gooseberry) which is a natural rich source of Vitamin C and balances all the doshas. It also has Bibhitaki which is crucial for bone formation and keeps away numerous diseases and Haritaki which is beneficial for both heart and brain. It serves as an anti- inflammatory agent and is a natural laxative. When these three are mixed together they form a powerful ‘rasayana’ called Triphala. Triphala is very high in antioxidants and is touted for its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral abilities. It is prescribed by Ayurvedic practitioners for a wide variety of ailments including strengthening the immune system, promoting oral health, and treating fatigue, gastric distress.
• Nutriorg gives you this boon of health in its 100% natural Triphala juice with its amazing benefits to your overall health
• Triphala is effective in reducing plaque and gingivitis. It is also believed to be effective in preventing cavities and bleeding gums
• Improvement in bowel movement frequency, incomplete evacuation, and other symptoms associated with constipation
• Triphala promotes better eye-sight even for those who have trouble with sight and prevents acne
• It helps to produce more red blood cells as it cleanses the body and propels the production
• Mix 15-20 ml of Nutriorg Thriphala Juice in 200 ml of lukewarm water in a non-metallic pot and consume empty stomach twice a day preferably morning and evening