Nutriorg Amla Juice is made from Organic Amla which is cultivated in company own certified organic farmland situated in Rajasthan. Nutriorg Amla Juice is 100% pure and unadultered. Amla is the richest source of vitamin-C. It enhances immunity, high in antioxidants, reduces inflammation, strengthen the liver, good for eyes, skin , hair. It also helps in improving the efficacy of others vitamins in the body and also combines with calcium to keep the bone marrow intact. Amla is also known to improve vitality. Amla is considered the most powerful herb to manage overall health and well being. According to the ancient science of Ayurveda, regular consumption of amla balances all three doshas, namely, Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Its cooling properties balance both Vata and Pitta wheras its drying properties have a balancing effect of Kapha dosha. Amla is used for promoting longevity, improving digestion, purifying blood, strengthening the immunity, stimulating the hair growth, enhancing concentration, memory and alleviating respiratory problems. Amla is a rich source of Vitamin C, it is considered to contain 20 times more Vitamin C than oranges. It is also rich fibers. It contains minerals such as , Calcium and Phosphorous besides Vitamin A and C. It is also one of the strongest immunity boosters for mankind which means that regular intake of amla will help build immunity, protect from viral and fungal infections. It is also ideal for eliminating skin disorders like acne, wrinkles and other skin problems.
• Amla juice can be taken to treat cough and flu as well as mouth ulcers. Two teaspoons of Amla Juice with equal portions of honey consumed everyday can help a great deal in treating cold and cough
• Amla helps in hair growth, tackling hair fall and strengthening the roots
• It can fight marks, pigmentation and blemishes on the skin. Amla juice helps in oxidizing melanin, closes skin pores and white spots on nails
• Amla also helps to increase hemoglobin and red blood cell count
• Amla helps in the prevention of Blood Pressure
• Mix 15-20 ml of Nutriorg Amla Juice in 200 ml of lukewarm water in a non-metallic pot and consume empty stomach twice a day preferably morning and evening