Aloe Vera is a multifaceted medicinal plant. The plethora of values and qualities that an Aloe Vera plant possesses can remotely be compared to any other plant or herb. Thus it is considered to be the king of medicines. Due to its magnificent values it is believed to be a miraculous plant for treating numerous health problems. In the world of Ayurveda it has earned the title of the silent healer and finds numerous mentions in the Ramayana, the Bible and the Vedas.
It is known by many names like Dhratkumari, Gwarpatha, Kwargandal, Kumari or Ghee Gwar in Hindi. After years of research it has been derived that there are 300 types of Aloe Vera out of which 284 types of Aloe Vera have 0 to 15 % medicinal values, 11 types of Aloe Vera are poisonous and out of the rest of the 5 types of Aloe Vera one of which known as Aloe Barbadnesis miller has 100% medicinal values.
The Aloe Vera plant has a history of over 5000 years, people have used it for various medicinal purposes in the past. From Queen of Egypt Cleopatra to Mahatma Gandhi everyone has preached its health benefits. No doctor can overlook the medicinal values that the Aloe Vera plant embodies.
• The Nutriorg Aloe vera Juice prevents inflammation
• The Nutriorg Aloe vera Juice works wonders as an anti-diabetic agent
• Aloevera checks constipation as it works as a laxative
• It helps in metabolism and liver detoxification
• It works as an anti-microbial and prevents any type of infections and diseases (blood pressure, gastric problem, constipation, obesity, ulcerative colitis, kidney problem, back pain, cervical pain, stress, depression, cholesterol etc)
• Mix 15-20 ml of Nutriorg Aloevera Juice in 200 ml of lukewarm water in a non-metallic pot and consume empty stomach twice a day preferably morning and evening