Millets Khichdi Mix (250 gms each)
Khichdi is a traditional Indian comfort food and also one of the most iconic healthy breakfasts that find presence in all Indian kitchens. FittR Bites brings to you a delicious fusion of tradition x super nutrition with our Millets Khichdi Mix. FittR Bites protein Khichdi mix is a notch up in terms of its nutrition value as it’s made from different varieties of millets and moong dal. Made to meet convenience it is in an easy ready to cook format. Our Millets Khichdi mix is prepared with the high-quality ingredients to help you add value to your food. Devour it as a delightful family meal or as a snack to honor taste cravings within a matter of minutes. A simple way to include Millets in your daily meals, helping you stay fit & healthy.
• Want to spice it up? Have it with mango pickle and ghee
• Want to make it a full-fledged meal? Try it with sambhar or any curry.
• We also suggest you try our delicious mixes of Millets Dosa, Oats Idli and Jowar Upma
Nutritious Food, ready to serve in 5 simple steps
• Step 1 - Open the grains mix pack and wash with water.
• Step 2 - Heat a pressure cooker on cooking stove and add 1 tsp ghee (clarified butter) or vegetable oil and let it heat.
• Step 3 - Add the spice mix packet, washed grains mix and 650 ml of water to the cooker
• Step 4 - Wait for 6 whistles and switch off the stove.
• Step 5 - Let the pressure release on its own. Open the lid and serve hot.
• Little Millets
• Foxtail millets
• Split green moong dal
• Split yellow moong dal
• Spice Mix: Turmeric, salt, chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, roasted black mustard seeds powder, roasted clove powder, roasted black pepper powder, dehydrated carrots, dehydrated beans, dehydrated coriander leaves, dehydrated carrot, beans, garlic and ginger powder.
Benefits of Millets
Millet is a gluten-free grain. It is a powerhouse of nutrients including high protein, dietary fibres, antioxidants, B vitamins, calcium, iron, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, potassium etc. Some studies show that millet can raise your “good” cholesterol levels. Eating millet regularly may help keep your heart healthier. Other benefits of millets also include help in controlling blood sugar and improving digestive health.
Why buy FittR BiTes?
• Ready to cook
• No added Preservatives
• No artificial flavours
• No artificial Colours
• Made with Quality Ingredients
• Nutritious & Filling alternative to unhealthy snacks
• Fusion of Nutrition x Tradition x Convenience
• Millets are super nutritious