Dosa is the one of the most savored dishes across India, it is a staple meal and craved by many as an alternative to snacking. But what if we told you that there is a healthier way of having Dosa? FittR Bites brings to you a delicious fusion of tradition x super nutrition with our Millets Dosa Mix. Made to meet convenience, it is in an Instant and easy to cook format healthy breakfast. Prepared with the high-quality ingredients to help you add value to your food
FittR Bites Millets Dosa mix is made from three millets and three dals. This healthy dosa mix is based on homemade recipe and is 100% natural. Millets are gluten free, fiber, vitamins and minerals. FittR Bites dosa mix is also a weight loss dosa mix, because it will help to control your appetite. Devour it as a delightful family meal or as a snack to honor taste cravings within a matter of minutes. A convenient way of including Millets in your daily meals, helping you stay fit & healthy.
• Want to make it a full-fledged meal? Have it with sambhar or a variety of curries.
• Spice up your Dosa time with different types of chutneys like peanut, tomato, coconut chutneys.
• Also, we suggest you try our delicious mixes of Millets Khichdi, Oats Idli & Jowar Upma.
Nutritious Food, ready to serve in 3 simple steps
• Step 1 - In a vessel, add 1 cup of millet dosa mix, 1 cup of water, and 1/2 cup of curd. Mix these ingredients to form a batter type consistency. Add more water, if required. Set aside to ferment for 30 mins (optional)
• Step 2 - Heat a non-stick dosa pan and smear a few spoons of oil. Add one ladle of batter on the pan and spread in round circular motion.
• Step 3 - Add a few drops of oil and cook on medium flame for 3-4 minutes till the bottom turns golden brown. Add chopped onions and green chillies to enhance taste (optional)
• Step 4 - Flip the dosa with a spatula to cook the other side for around 2-3 minutes.
• Step 5 - Tadaa! Yummy Millet Dosa ready to be served. Enjoy with pickle or chutney.
• Little Millets
• Foxtail millets
• Green gram (moong dal)
• Black gram (urad dal)
• Bengal gram (chana dal)
7 Spices - salt, cumin, black pepper, curry leaves, fenugreek, dehydrated garlic and ginger powder.
Benefits of Millets
Millet is a gluten-free grain. It is a powerhouse of nutrients including high protein, dietary fibres, antioxidants, B vitamins, calcium, iron, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, potassium etc. Some studies show that millet can raise your “good” cholesterol levels. Because cholesterol is such a big risk factor for heart disease, eating millet regularly may help keep your heart healthier. Other benefits of millets also include help in controlling blood sugar and improving digestive health.
Why buy Fittr Bites Dosa Mix?
• Ready to cook
• No added Preservatives
• No artificial flavours
• No artificial Colours
• Made with Quality Ingredients
• Nutritious & Filling alternative to unhealthy snacks
• Fusion of Nutrition x Convenience x Tradition
• Millets are super nutritious