Upma is a traditional Indian comfort food and also one of the most iconic dishes that finds presence in all Indian kitchens. FittR brings to you a delicious fusion of tradition x super nutrition with our Jowar Upma Mix. FittR Upma mix is a notch up in terms of its nutrition value as it’s made from healthy jowar millet. Made to meet convenience it is in an easy ready to cook format. Prepared with the high-quality ingredients to help you add value to your food. Devour it as a delightful family meal or as a snack to honor taste cravings within a matter of minutes. A simple way to include nutritious jowar in your daily meals, helping you stay fit & healthy.
● Want to spice it up? Have it with mango pickle or green chutney
● We also suggest you try our mouth –watering mixes of Millets Dosa, Oats Idli and Jowar Upma
Steps to prepare
Step 1 - Take a pan on the cooking stove and add 1 tsp ghee or vegetable oil and let it heat.
Step 2 - Empty the spice mix pack into the pan and add 650 ml of water.
Step 3 - Wash instant upma mix and add it to the boiling water.
Step 4 - Cook it on medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes and serve it hot.
● Jowar (Sorghum)
● Spice mix - black gram
● Bengal gram
● mustard seeds
● dehydrated onions
● dehydrated curry leaves
● dehydrated carrots
● dehydrated garlic powder
● dehydrated green chilies, dehydrated ginger powder,salt.
Benefits of Jowar Upma Mix
● It does not contain any added preservatives and colours.
● Millets are a source of protein, iron and micronutrients - vitamins & minerals.
● Jowar rava is rich in calcium, carbohydrate, and other nutrients. It is also a healthy ingredient to prepare upma, and they also provide a lot of health benefits.
Why buy Fittr’s Jowar Upma?
1. Ready to Eat
2. No added Preservatives
3. No artificial flavours
4. No artificial Colours
5. Made with Quality Ingredients
6. Nutritious & Filling alternative to unhealthy snacking
7. Fusion of Nutrition x Tradition
8. Jowar is super nutritious