Plant Protein Powder- Strawberry Flavour
Fitday’s plant protein powder with clinically tested ingredients, Korean ginseng & essential BCAA is designed to boost immunity & manage stress & endurance.
The Fitday® plant-based protein powder with Korean ginseng (GINST15) contains a pea protein isolate (Pisum sativum) which is rich in essential branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs: leucine, isoleucine, and valine) known to play an important role in muscle protein synthesis. It is a natural, hypoallergenic, high-quality vegan protein with a great source of iron.
Ingredients- Pea Protein Isolate (Pisum sativum), Malt Extract, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Trehalose, Korean Ginseng Extract 10%, Beetroot Powder, Sucralose (INS 955), and Anti-caking Agent (INS 551).
Dietary restriction information- The Fitday® plant protein powder is lactose-free. People prone to high body temperature could consume this protein powder with coolants like coconut water and cucumber juice.
Vegan protein powder benefits-
- High protein content- 20g/serving.
- May aid weight management.
- Helps reduce the risk of protein deficiency.
- May improve strength and endurance.
- Helps aid recovery after exercise/injury.
- Korean ginseng may benefit brain function and improve immunity.
- Pregnant or lactating women, children below 6 years, or those on medication should consult a health care professional before consuming this plant protein powder.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
CONTAINS PERMITTED NATURAL FOOD COLOUR (BEETROOT) AND ADDED ARTIFICIAL, NATURAL (STRAWBERRY) FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES.
How to use the product-
- Mix 30 g Fitday® Plant Protein powder (one scoop) with 300 ml of water and consume immediately.
- Add Fitday® Plant Protein Powder to smoothies and seasonal fresh fruits.
- The reconstituted liquid should be used immediately or refrigerated and used within 24 hours.
When to consume the product- 1-2 Fitday® Plant Protein servings after a workout (or) as suggested by your healthcare professional.