Fitday® Plant Protein Powder- Strawberry Flavour
Fitday’s plant protein powder with clinically tested ingredients, Korean ginseng & essential BCAA is designed to boost immunity & manage stress & endurance.
The Fitday® plant-based protein powder with Korean ginseng (GINST15) contains a pea protein isolate (Pisum sativum) which is rich in essential branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs: leucine, isoleucine, and valine) known to play an important role in muscle protein synthesis. It is a natural, hypoallergenic, high-quality vegan protein with a great source of iron.
Ingredients- Pea Protein Isolate (Pisum sativum), Malt Extract, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Trehalose, Korean Ginseng Extract 10%, Beetroot Powder, Sucralose (INS 955), and Anti-caking Agent (INS 551).
Dietary restriction information- The Fitday® plant protein powder is lactose-free. People prone to high body temperature could consume this protein powder with coolants like coconut water and cucumber juice.
Vegan protein powder benefits-
- High protein content- 20g/serving.
- May aid weight management.
- Helps reduce the risk of protein deficiency.
- May improve strength and endurance.
- Helps aid recovery after exercise/injury.
- Korean ginseng may benefit brain function and improve immunity.
- Pregnant or lactating women, children below 6 years, or those on medication should consult a health care professional before consuming this plant protein powder.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
CONTAINS PERMITTED NATURAL FOOD COLOUR (BEETROOT) AND ADDED ARTIFICIAL, NATURAL (STRAWBERRY) FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES.
How to use the product-
- Mix 30 g Fitday® Plant Protein powder (one scoop) with 300 ml of water and consume immediately.
- Add Fitday® Plant Protein Powder to smoothies and seasonal fresh fruits.
- The reconstituted liquid should be used immediately or refrigerated and used within 24 hours.
When to consume the product- 1-2 Fitday® Plant Protein servings after a workout (or) as suggested by your healthcare professional.
FAQs about the product-
Q. What is the best way to take Fitday plant protein powder?
A. Here are some possible ways to have Fitday’s plant protein powder:
1. Add 1 scoop of Fitday plant protein powder to 300ml of water. Shake it to combine well and drink it before/after your workout.
2. Add 1 scoop of Fitday plant protein powder to your dosa batter/ idly batter to make protein dosa/idly.
3. Add 1 scoop of Fitday plant protein powder to your fruit smoothies.
4. Add ½ scoop of Fitday plant protein to your salad.
5. Cut 1 banana and add your required amount of Fitday plant-based chocolate protein powder as a topping.
6. Add Fitday plant-based strawberry protein powder to berries and chia seeds.
Q. How does protein help our body?
A. Proteins are building blocks of the body. An optimum amount of protein in our daily diet helps to improve strength and endurance and maintains metabolic functions such as repair and regulation in the body.
Q. Which is better - plant-based protein or whey protein?
A. In fact, both variants of protein powders are equally effective at promoting muscularity as long as they contain a similar amount of protein and BCAA. However, plant-based protein powder is vegan friendly and can be consumed by people with lactose sensitivity.
Q. Can I use a protein supplement as a meal replacement?
A. Protein powders alone will not contain enough nutrients to be considered a meal. A meal should always be nourishing with maximum nutrient content.
Q. Does Fitday plant protein powder have a scoop inside?