Fitday® Plant Protein Powder- Chocolate Flavour
Fitday‘s plant protein powder with Korean ginseng, pea protein isolate & essential BCAA helps boost immunity, vitality & endurance & manages stress.
Fitday‘s plant-based protein powder with Korean ginseng also contains clinically proven, patented, and potent adaptogenic herbal extract, GINST- 15. The bioactive ginsenosides in GINST-15 absorb 15 times more and 4 times faster compared to other types of ginseng varieties. It boosts immunity, vitality, and endurance and manages stress.
Ingredients- Pea Protein Isolate (Pisum sativum), Malt Extract, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Cocoa Solids, Trehalose, Korean Ginseng Extract (10%), Sucralose (INS 955), and Anti-caking Agent(INS 551).
Dietary restriction information - Fitday’s vegan protein powder with Korean ginseng is lactose-free, gluten-free, and trans fat-free.
Plant protein powder benefits-
- Helps in digestion by making enzymes.
- Helps in repairing cells and producing new cells.
- Aids in building lean muscle.
- Helps in maintaining a healthy weight.
- Manages the level of hunger.
- Korean ginseng may benefit brain function and boost the immune system.
- Pregnant or lactating women, children below 6 years, or those on medication should consult a health care professional before consuming this plant protein powder
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
How to use the product-
- Mix 30 g Fitday® Plant protein powder (one scoop) with 300 ml of water and consume immediately.
- Add Fitday® Plant protein powder in smoothies and to seasonal fresh fruits.
- The reconstituted liquid should be used immediately or refrigerated and used within 24 hours.
When to consume the product-
1-2 Fitday® vegan protein powder servings after a workout (or) as suggested by your healthcare professional.