Fitday® Plant Protein Powder- Chocolate Flavour
Fitday‘s plant protein powder with Korean ginseng, pea protein isolate & essential BCAA helps boost immunity, vitality & endurance & manages stress.
Fitday‘s plant-based protein powder with Korean ginseng also contains clinically proven, patented, and potent adaptogenic herbal extract, GINST- 15. The bioactive ginsenosides in GINST-15 absorb 15 times more and 4 times faster compared to other types of ginseng varieties. It boosts immunity, vitality, and endurance and manages stress.
Ingredients- Pea Protein Isolate (Pisum sativum), Malt Extract, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Cocoa Solids, Trehalose, Korean Ginseng Extract (10%), Sucralose (INS 955), and Anti-caking Agent(INS 551).
Dietary restriction information - Fitday’s vegan protein powder with Korean ginseng is lactose-free, gluten-free, and trans fat-free.
Plant protein powder benefits-
- Helps in digestion by making enzymes.
- Helps in repairing cells and producing new cells.
- Aids in building lean muscle.
- Helps in maintaining a healthy weight.
- Manages the level of hunger.
- Korean ginseng may benefit brain function and boost the immune system.
- Pregnant or lactating women, children below 6 years, or those on medication should consult a health care professional before consuming this plant protein powder
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
How to use the product-
- Mix 30 g Fitday® Plant protein powder (one scoop) with 300 ml of water and consume immediately.
- Add Fitday® Plant protein powder in smoothies and to seasonal fresh fruits.
- The reconstituted liquid should be used immediately or refrigerated and used within 24 hours.
When to consume the product-
1-2 Fitday® vegan protein powder servings after a workout (or) as suggested by your healthcare professional.
FAQs about the product-
Q. Can I start having protein without exercise to gain muscularity?
A. For the best visible results, have 1 scoop of Fitday plant protein before a workout.
Q. Is the plant protein powder sugar-free?
A. Yes, Fitday plant protein is 100% vegan, soy-free, lactose-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, and non-GMO.
Q. Can beginners use protein powder?
A. Yes, Fitday plant protein works wonders with proper exercise and a good diet.
Q. Will plant-based protein powder help in weight loss?
A. Yes, both whey and plant protein powders may help with weight loss. They preserve lean muscle and promote a feeling of fullness, reducing food intake.
Q. Who can take the chocolate flavour plant protein powder?
A. Anyone who needs to fulfil their daily protein intake.
Q. When should we take protein powder?
A. You can have Fitday plant protein either pre/post workout for better absorption and to reduce muscle loss.