Kitchens all over India have one ingredient that is used unanimously through cuisines to amplify flavours- dahi, or yogurt. This versatile ingredient is rich with gut-friendly prebiotics and can be enjoyed plain, sweetened, and salty.
Our #FitKitchen is excited to bring you this delicious, refreshing yogurt snack that is packed with goodness of fruits and seeds. This #FitRecipe is super easy to make and can be taken along anywhere at any time making it the perfect snack for our stomach and that notorious sweet tooth.
Give this #FitRecipes a shot and let us know about your experience. We read Everything!
Ingredients list: (Serves 4-6 people)
- 3 cups Yogurt (hung or Greek yogurt)
- 4 tbsp. Pumpkin seeds
- 4 tbsp. Honey or as per taste
- 10-12 strawberries, sliced thin
- Sea salt, a pinch or few flakes (optional)
- Sliced almonds for garnish, optional
- In a medium sized bowl, pour the yogurt and add the sliced strawberries, pumpkin seeds, honey and salt (optional). Combine all the ingredients by stirring them to mix
- Pour the mixture into silicone molds shaped as bars, or pour on a parchment paper and flatten the mixture with the back of a spoon to get a 2 cm thick spread
- Garnish with sliced almonds, after spreading the mixture
- Freeze this mixture for 2 hours or overnight.
- De-mold the bars, or cut the frozen slab into square or rectangle shapes
- Enjoy the frozen yogurt bars at home or while on a run!
Note: This recipe was adapted from the recipe by