What happens when you add a superfood to our old fashioned nimbu paani? It becomes a luscious green colored super drink!
This superfood drink is a great way to get your morning detox routine started. Wheatgrass has several benefits, like managing diabetes, liver detoxification, increasing the hemoglobin count, etc. making it an ideal Ayurvedic drink to start your day. This #FitRecipe is supremely healthy and is bound to serve a day full of energy!
Wheatgrass lemonade :
Ingredients list: (Serves 2 people)
- 2 tbsp. (55 gm) wheat grass powder
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. jeera powder
- ½ tsp. black pepper powder
- Pink salt, as per taste
- 3 cups water (chilled or room temperature)
- In a blender, take 3 cups of water and add 2 tbsp. of the wheat grass powder, jeera powder, pink salt, and the lemon juice. Blend all the ingredients until everything is combined- about ½ to 1 minute
- Pour the Wheatgrass lemonade into a glass and sprinkle black pepper powder
- Wheatgrass lemonade is ready to be enjoyed immediately!
- The lemon juice and salt amounts can be adapted as per taste
- Adjust the spice quantities as per your palette preference
[product title="Recommended Products" limit="6" cols="2" cols_mb="4" cols_xs="6" pagination="view-all" layout="layout1" handle_collection="wheatgrass-lemonade" style="" vendors="true" countdown="false" countdown_style="dark" equal="true" size="nt_contain" ratio="ratio1_1" position="8" ]
Note: These recipes were adapted from the original by: