Festive season is here and it is here to stay for the next few months. At our #FitKitchen we believe that all occasions, especially festival-oriented should be celebrated with laddoos! After all, laddoos have fun and festival written all over it, symbolically speaking, so who couldn’t use a little more of celebration?
Our #FitKitchen is so delighted to bring you another version of laddoos made with wholesome ingredients and are super quick to put together. This #FitRecipe is delicious and is bound to serve you a mouthful of festive energy to chime in your celebrations. We can’t wait to read your experience making and enjoying this #FitRecipe. Drop us a note- we read Everything!
Peanut Banana Oats laddoos
Ingredients list: (Serves 4 people)
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup peanut butter (flavored or unflavored)
- 1 cup oats, rolled oats preferably
- A pinch of salt
- Fresh or dried coconut grated/flakes (optional)
- Ghee for coating hands
- In a blender, add the mashed bananas, oats, salt, and the peanut butter. Blend all the ingredients together until they are combined into a semi-smooth paste
- Coat your hands with ghee and roll this semi-coarse paste into 2-inch laddoos
- Roll the laddoos into fresh grated coconut or dried coconut flakes (optional)
- The laddoos can be enjoyed immediately, or stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for a week
[product title="Recommended Products" limit="6" cols="2" cols_mb="4" cols_xs="6" pagination="view-all" layout="layout1" handle_collection="peanut-banana-oats-laddoos" style="" vendors="true" countdown="false" countdown_style="dark" equal="true" size="nt_contain" ratio="ratio1_1" position="8" ]
Note: These recipes were adapted from the original by: