A delicious breakfast ensures we are well fueled, coupled with a cup of coffee and you are ready to seize the day! The #FitKitchen decided to make this combo into a one-shot approach- a #FitRecipe that is healthy and serves you with that much enjoyed dose of caffeine, in one go!
Our #FitRecipe is a take on the nutritious and quick breakfast, chia pudding. This #FitRecipe can be customized by using flavored coffee and has a Lot of room for experimenting to find your ideal concoction. Give this breakfast a shot and let us know what you think!
We love reading from you, and we read Everything!
Ingredients list: (Serves 1 person)
- 1 cup Almond milk (regular milk can be used; chilled or at room temp)
- 2 tbsp. Brewed coffee
- 3 tbsp. Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- ¼ tsp. Vanilla extract
- Pinch of ground cinnamon (optional)
- 3 tbsp. chopped almonds and pistachios
- Soak the chia seeds in ¼ cup of milk for 30 minutes, till the seeds absorb some milk and swell in size
- In a bowl take the remaining milk, add the coffee, honey, and vanilla extract and stir the contents well
- Add the chia seeds along with the milk it was soaked in, into the bowl, and stir the mix
- Cover the mix and refrigerate the mixture overnight
- Sprinkle with cinnamon powder and add the chopped nuts before serving
- Delicious and power packed Caffeine-Chia pudding is ready to enjoy!
Note: This recipe was adapted from: https://athome.starbucks.com/recipe/coffee-chia-pudding/