If the thought of consuming a scoop of protein powder makes you cringe, this smoothie recipe is going to be a sweeeet serve! Its’ a to-go drink, rich in proteins and nutrients and like eating cake post your workout, without the calories!
Just a quick whir of the blender with fresh and nutritious ingredients, gives you a tasty and filling smoothie, the post-workout award minus the calories.
- 1 banana, sliced (frozen banana, sliced, works too!)
- 7 strawberries, chopped (frozen berries, chopped, works too!)
- 5 tbsp Protein powder (plant-based or other)
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- 1 cup milk (plant or dairy)
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- Sliced strawberries for garnishing (optional)
- Pour 1/4cup of the milk into a high speed blender
- Add all the other ingredients; fruits, protein powder, yogurt, milk, and honey (optional)
- Blend on a high speed until all ingredients are blended smooth
- Add more milk to make a runny consistency
Garnish with sliced strawberries and enjoy your post-workout award!
[product title="Recommended Products" limit="6" cols="2" cols_mb="4" cols_xs="6" pagination="view-all" layout="layout1" handle_collection="a-berry-smooth-smoothie" style="" vendors="true" countdown="false" countdown_style="dark" equal="true" size="nt_contain" ratio="ratio1_1" position="8" ]